Product Line Manager (m/w)
connectors – electromechanical components
Our client– located in Hessen/Germany – is a leading manufacturer of innovative connectors and electromechanical components with a strong global presence. With more than 60,000 employees, the company operates in more than 30 countries around the world and is an important development partner and supplier to well-known national and international customers in the automotive and electrical industries.
In the course of the very successful development of the company we were commissioned by the German subsidiary to look for a
Field Application Engineer (m/w)
Home-Office Near Stuttgart preferable
(Reference Number: H527)
- You analyze whether customer-specific problems that occur with Key-Accounts can be solved with existing products and technologies, or whether products and concepts must be modified or newly developed
- Together with a qualified European team you develop innovative product solutions for customer-specific applications under consideration of delivery date, costs, quality and profit
- You examine concepts and assess projects considering their technical and economic feasibility
- You ensure that all required engineering tasks are carried out during the concept phase
- As an internal and external interface you will present and document all product-relevant, customer- and project-related processes and changes
- You maintain close contact with key decision-makers at the customer (customer relationship management)
- Engineer with specialization in fine mechanics, electrical engineering/electronics or comparable
- Several years of professional experience e.g. within the development/design/application engineering of connectors or electromechanical components as well as respective market knowledge
- Charisma and conviction, clear communication as well as self-assured and winning appearance
- Goal- and result-oriented thinking, working independently
- Flexibility, above-average commitment, reliabilty, travel
- English skills
What we offer:
A challenging and responsible position with a lot of room to maneuver in a very successful company with flat hierarchies and short-decision-making processes. The position is appropriately endowed.
We address female and male applicants in the same way. The male formulation was only chosen for reasons of better legibility. Are you interested? You will receive further information regarding the position/company from Mr Volk, Mr Wieck or Mr Haas on the phone: 0049-2205-9216-0. Please refer to Reference Number H527.
Michael Volk - Headhunting GmbH - Sonnenweg 9 - 51503 Rösrath - Tel.: (0 22 05) 92 16-0 - Fax: (0 22 05) 92 16 16